|Tuesday Jul 16, 2019 7:00 PM - Tuesday Jul 16, 2019 10:00 PM | $40.00
Americana Statler Ghost Hunt
What's as American as Baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple Pie? GHOST HUNTING! Join us for our Fun Americana Ghost Hunt at the Beautiful and Very Haunted Statler Hotel!
Activity has been ramping up this Summer at the Statler with more Unusual experiences than ever ....if you've ever wanted to see what lurks on the Upper floors and basement locations that the Public never sees ...Now is your Chance!
See the Incredible Panoramic view of the City of Buffalo skyline on the 18th Floor. Participate in getting to the bottom of why Mary Jean jumped to her death from the 8th Floor. Experience the fun loving and alcohol imbibing spirits of the Rendezvous Room. Squeeze into the dank and cramped Meat Locker where Buffalo mobsters may have snuffed out the snitches and where things have been aggressively thrown and much more!
BY POPULAR DEMAND .... This Tour on July 16th will also make it's way to the Underbelly of the Statler to visit And Investigate the Infamous Turkish Bath known as "The Pool" as seen on Paranormal Lockdown! This is a rare opportunity to experience the darker side of the Statler if you dare.....
Your Paranormal Investigation guides Spiritual Medium Peggy Gypsy, Within These Walls Ghost Hunter Lynn Czekaj and Special Guest Investigator and Statler Historian Conor Hawkins will take you into every knook and cranny where the Spirits most like to hide and where the Paranormal Activity is High.
Potentially experience ...shadow figures, EVPs, disembodied voices and more.
Please direct All questions or Inquiries about Private Tours to Mysterious Journeys 716-221-0186
1. Waivers will be signed at event before tour begins.
2. Dress in Layers and Appropriate for Outdoors ...due to ghostly activity, drafts and broken/open windows even the inside can seem cold.
3. Bring a Small Flashlight if possible.
4. Statler City is a Smoke Free building but you may Smoke outside.
5. We will be using various Ghost Hunting equipment that you will get to try.
6. If you have your own Ghost Hunting equipment feel free to bring it.
7. A Digital Recorder and/or camera are Great beginning ghost hunting tools.
8. Please Respect the Unseen Residents of The Statler. Provoking of spirits will not be tolerated.
9. Please also remember to Respect its Living Owners who are restoring the Statler to its Former Glory. NO ONE under the Influence of any substance will be allowed to participate and will be grounds for Removal. (This includes Alcohol and Drugs)
*No refunds will be issued *
Statler City (View)
107 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14202
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|